2018 Fee Breakdown:
| Booth Type
||Table & Chairs
| Maker (Non-Commercial)
| Maker (Commercial)
| Maker Space
| Startup (less than 3 years)
| Non-Profits, Artists, and others
|| Contact Us by Email:
NOTE: All applications will be subject to a $50 Deposits, these will be refunded at the event in person with checks payable to organization name.
NOTE: All Fees must be paid by October 1, 2018. No ONSITE Payments will be accepted this year.
- Maker that does not need Table & Chairs or electricity will pay $0 total. (Deposit refunded after event ends).
- Maker that needs 1 Table / 2 Chairs ($100) & Electricity ($50) will pay $150 total.
- Commercial Maker that needs 1 Table / 2 Chairs ($100) & Elec.($50) & Booth ($50) will pay $200 total.
- Startup Company that does not need table / Chairs or electricity will pay $25 total.
Additional Table, Chair, Pass Fees:
- Additional Tables: $30 each
- Additional Chairs: $15 each
- Exhibitors are encouraged to bring your own Tables and chairs to the event to save on costs.
- Instructions for purchasing additional exhibitor passes will be included in your acceptance letter.
Electrical & Internet Fee:
- Shared Electrical Outlet $50, Dedicated Outlet $125.
- Internet will be available to purchase onsite using the standard WIFI. Fees range from $12.95 for basic service up to $1400 for dedicated Ethernet access.
- Contact us for any special internet or electrical (i.e. 208V, 3 phase) requirements.
- Exhibitors will be able to park in behind the GRB on a first come / first serve basis for a fee. (Limited Parking will be available)
- Parking in the surrounding garages is available and fees will vary based on the location selected.
- Maker / Crafter (Commercial) – will be selling goods or services at the Maker Faire.
- Start Up – less than 3 years from the date of inception. Must have less than $1,000,000 in sales annually.
- Education Organizations or services that are not Makers
- Company – a business that does not fit into any of the above categories and has a FEIN.