2018 Fees are still TBD
We will update makers as soon as we know the exact cost of electricity , tables & chairs.
For a reference, we kept the 2017 Fees below.
2017 Fee Breakdown:
| Booth Type
||Table & Chairs
| Maker (Non-Commercial)
| Maker (Commercial)
| Maker Space
| Startup (less than 3 years)
| Non-Profits, Artists, and others
|| Contact Us by Email:
NOTE: All applications will be subject to a $50 Deposit to be refunded after the event.
NOTE: All Fees must be paid by October 6, 2017. No ONSITE Payments will be accepted this year.
- Electricity is $50 for Shared 120 volt outlet
- Basic Maker that needs 1 Table / 2 Chairs ($60) & Electricity ($50) will pay $110 total.
- Commercial Maker that needs 1 Table / 2 Chairs ($60) & Elec.($50) & Booth ($50) will pay $160 total.
- Startup Company that does not need table / Chairs or electricity will pay $25 total.
- Maker that does not need Table & Chairs or electricity will pay $0 total. (Deposit refunded after event ends).
- After the application is accepted, Deposit is $50 or Makers can pay the full amount to secure their registration.
- Additional Tickets will be available for purchase at a reduced rate.
- Booths must be staffed for both days unless special arrangements are made before the show.
- Pipe and drape will be included as part of the booth kit.
- Maker / Crafter (Commercial) – will be selling goods or services at the Maker Faire.
- Start Up – less than 3 years from the date of inception. Must have less than $1,000,000 in sales annually.
- Non-Profits that are non-Makers must be a registered 501 c 3 with the IRS and the state of incorporation.
- Artists – can register as Maker for a booth or register as Other if no booth is required.
- School Clubs & Robotics Teams – sign up as Maker.
- Education Organizations or services that are not Makers
- Company – a business that does not fit into any of the above categories and has a FEIN.
Table and Chair Fee:
- $60 Fee provides the exhibitor with a package of 2 Chairs and 1 8′ Table, pipe and drape.
- $125 Fee provides the exhibitor with four 8′ Tables and 8 Chairs, pipe and drape.
- Additional Tables: $30 each
- Additional Chairs: $15 each
- Exhibitors are encouraged to bring your own Tables and chairs to the event.
- Shared Electrical Outlet $50.
- Dedicated Outlet $125.
- Custom Electrical Needs (i.e. 208V 1 Phase, 208 V 3 Phase, etc) Contact us for pricing.
- Internet will be available to purchase onsite using the standard WIFI. Fees range from $12.95 for basic service up to $1400 for dedicated Ethernet access.
- Contact us for any special internet requirements.
Additional Exhibitor Passes:
- Instructions for purchasing additional exhibitor passes will be included in your acceptance letter.
- Exhibitors will be able to park in behind the GRB on a first come / first serve basis for a fee. (Limited Parking will be available)
- Parking in the surrounding garages is available and fees will vary based on the location selected.